High quality lacquer - NCHB is synthetic and easy-to-use. It’s suitable for high grade wooden furniture, especially for imitating antique furniture. Paint film dries fast after applying. It has good adhesion, no blistering, no cracking.
* Color: Light amber or white liquid.
* Solid content: 45+3%
* Viscosity: 12-19 sec (by BS 4 Cup).
* Water resistance (hot and cold water).
* Good adhesion, no blistering, no cracking; fast drying paint film, easy to use.
* Good for all wood species and rich colors development as required.
* Meet/ exceed all the Strict Quality Test according to EU (REACH) & US (CPSIA) Performance Standards.
II. PRODUCT RANGE
* NCHB Sanding Sealer & NCHB Topclear, NCHB Topmatt ( gloss & matt as requirement).
* NCHB Thinner & Super Thinner (used when humid or hot weather)
III. MIXING RATIO
* NCHB lacquer ( inclusive of NCHB Sealer and NCHB Topcoat): 1
* NCHB Thinner
* Add 5 - 10% super thinner, if necessary.
IV. GENERAL PROCEDURES
1. Timber surface processing: Treat all mistakes on wood surface (if any), sanding.
2. Stain color or wood filling.
3. NCHB Sealer: 01 or 02 coats depending on requirement.
4. NCHB Topcoat: Mix coatings and colors as recommended ratio, completely spray 2 passes.
5. Air-dry product, after 12 hours, pack.
* Product should be stocked at cool, dry condition and undertemperature at 26 - 30oC.
* Keep the tanks tightly closed before and after using.
* Product indegredients are flammable chemicals. Keep away from heat and fire.
* Satety working gloves and gauze mask are a must when contacting product. Keep out of eyes, skin and mouth.