High quality lacquer -NCMOD (NC modified) is modified by Acrylic Urethane resin. It has almost high qualities as PU lacquer. It is suitable for indoor wooden furniture and resistant to water, alkali and light acid . Good adhesion, no blistering and no cracking.
* Color: Clear light amber or white liquid.
* Gloss level: 10 - 95%
* Hardness: 2H.
* Solid content: 45 ±3%.
* Water resistance: Good
* Drying time:
- Dust free: 10 minutes
- Touch free: 30minutes.
- Packing: after 12 hours.
* Good for all wood species and rich colors development as required
* Meet/ exceed all the Strict Quality Test according to EU (REACH) & US (CPSIA) Performance Standards
II. PRODUCT RANGE:
* NC MOD Sanding Sealer & NC MOD Topcoat (gloss & matt as requirement).
* NC MOD Hardener.
* NC MOD Thinner & Super Thinner (used when humid or hot weather).
III. MIXING RATIO:
* NC MOD lacquer (inclusive of NC MOD Sealer and NC MOD Topcoat) : 10
* NC MOD Hardener : 01
* NC MOD Thinner : 10
* Add 5- 10% Super thinner if necessary
IV. GENERAL PROCEDURES
1. Timber surface processing: Treat all mistakes on wood surface (if any), sanding.
2. Stain color or wood filling
3. NC MOD Sealer: 01 or 02 coats depends on requirement
4. NC MOD Topcoat: Mix coatings and colors as recommended ratio, completely spray 2 passes.
5. Air-dry product, after 24 hours, packed.
* Product should be stocked at cool, dry condition and under temperature at 26 – 300C.
* Keep the tanks tightly closed before and after using
* Product ingredients are flammable chemicals. Keep away from heat and fire.
* Safety working gloves and gauze mask are a must when contacting product. Keep out of eyes, skin and mouth.