NCNA (Nitrocellulose lacquer) is a non-aromatic, synthesis, high quality lacquer, useful for children's wooden products, bowls, plate and indoor furniture.
* Color: Transparent or white
* Solid content: 42 ±3%
* Paint film: Smooth and clear, fast dried paint film, more convenient (drying time about 15 minutes).
* Water resistance (hot and cold water).
* Good adhesion, no peel and no crack.
* Good for all wood species and rich colors development as required.
* Meet/ exceed all the Strict Quality Test according to EU (REACH) & US (CPSIA) Performance Standards.
II. PRODUCT RANGE
* NCNA Sanding Sealer/ NCNA Topcoat (gloss level subject to requirement).
* NCNA Thinner/ Super Thinner (under the humid or hot weather).
III. MIXING RATIO
* NCNA lacquer (inclusive of NCNA Sealer and NCNA Topcoat) : 1
* NCNA Thinner :1.5 - 2
* Add 5- 10% super thinner if necessary.
IV. GENERAL PROCEDURES
1. Timber surface processing: Treat all mistakes on wood surface (if any), sanding.
2. Stain color or wood filling.
3. NCNA Sealer: 01 or 02 coats depending on requirement.
4. NCNA Topcoat: Mix coatings and colors as recommended ratio; completely sprays 2 passes.
5. Air-dry products after 12 hours, then pack.
* Product should be stocked at cool, dry condition and under temperature at 26 - 30oC.
* Keep the tanks tightly closed before and after using.
* Product ingredients are flammable chemicals. Keep them away frm heat and fire.
* Satety working gloves and gauzed mask are a must when contacting product. Keep out of eyes, skin and mouth.