AC Lacquer (Acid cured lacquer) is a synthetic, easy-to-use, high quality lacquer. It’s suitable for indoor wooden furniture. Hard film; good thickness and adhesion; good water, solvent resistance; no cracking, no blistering.
* Color: clear transparent or white
* Good water, solvent resistance
* Good adhesion, no blistering and no cracking
* Fast dried paint film, easy-to-use
* High solid content of paint film leads to good thickness and gloss
* Good for all wood species and rich colors development as required.
II. PRODUCT RANGE
* AC sanding sealer & AC Topcoat (gloss & matt based on requirement)
* AC Thinner & Super Thinner (used when humid or hot weather).
* AC Hardener.
III. MIXING RATIO
* AC lacquer (inclusive of AC sealer and Topcoat): : 10
* AC Hardener : 01
* AC Thinner : 03
* Add 10% super thinner, if necessary.
IV. GENERAL PROCEDURES
1. Timber surface processing: Treat all mistakes on wood surface (if any), sanding.
2. Stain color or wood filling
3. AC Sealer: 01 or 02 coats depends on requirement
4. AC Topcoat: Mix coatings and colors as recommended ratio, completely spray 2 passes.
5. Air-dry product, after 24 hours, packed.
V. STORAGE CONDITIONS
* Product should be stocked at cool, dry condition and under temperature at 26 – 300C.
* Keep the tanks tightly closed before and after using.
* Product ingredients are flammable chemicals. Keep away from heat and fire.
* Safety working gloves and gauze mask are a must when contacting product. Keep out of eyes, skin and mouth.