B1-1007H is a water base wood coating system. It has smooth film, fast dry, good hardness, good adhesion, no cracks. It is suitable for indoor wooden furniture.
* Color: milky or white liquid.
* Solid content: 40 - 45%
* PH: 8 – 8.5
* Good adhesion on wood surface
* It is suitable on all kinds of wood and it can be blended to make many different color paints
* The product reaches all the Strict Quality Test according to EU (REACH) & US (CPSIA) Performance Standards.
* Environmental friendly product.
II. PRODUCT RANGE
* Clear and white Topcoat
* Different gloss or color paint depends on product’s request
III. GENERAL PROCEDURES
1. Timber surface processing: Treat all mistakes on wood surface (if any), sanding.
2. Stain color(for color products)
3. Sealer lacquer: spray 01 or 02 coats depends on product’s requirement
4. Topcoat: completely spray 2 paths. To color paint, mixing topcoat and color as instructed ratio, completely spray 2 paths.
5. Keep the products drywithin 24 hours (depending on film thickness), then packing.
IV. STORAGE CONDITIONS
* The product must be stored indoors, dry and cool condition, avoid direct sunlight. Store at room temperature.
* Keep the container tightly closed before and after using.
* Safety working gloves and gauze mask are must be worn when contacting product. Keep out of eyes, skin and mouth.