NCHN(Nitrocellulose lacquer) is a synthesis high quality coating. Itisspecializedfor indoor wooden furniturewhich is suitable using in Northern Vietnam and hard smooth film.
* Color: white transparent
* Solid content: 45 ±3%
* Water resistance, good adhesion, no peeling – cracking.
* Quick dried paint film, easy-to-use. Good for all wood species and rich colors development as required.
II. MIXING RATIO
* NCHN (sealer/ topcoat)/ NC02 thinner/ Super Thinner: 1/ 1.5 – 2 / 5% - 10%
* Mix Super Thinner into coating mixture if it is high humid air.
III. GENERAL PROCEDURES
1. Timber surface processing: Treat all mistakes on wood surface (if any), sanding.
2. Stain color or wood filling
3. NCHN Sealer: Mix sealeras recommended ratio 01 or 02 coats depends on requirement. Sanding after 60 – 90 minutes
4. NCHNTopcoat: Mix coatings and colors as recommended ratio, completely spray 2 passes.
5. Air-dry product, after 24 hours, packed.
* Product should be stocked at cool, dry condition and under 400C.
* Keep the tanks tightly closed before and after using
* Product ingredients are flammable chemicals. Keep away from heat and fire.
Safety working gloves and gauze mask are a must when contacting product. Keep out of eyes, skin and mouth.