Wood filler is specialized in preparing wood surface. Wiping wood filler helps fill up the grains on wood surface before spraying lacquer, making the film smooth.
* White paste; dissolve in the white spirit solvent.
* Easy to wipe or brush on the wood surface and having good capacity to fill up the grain of the wood.
* Can mix the color stain in the wood filler, same one step of padding stain color on the wood surface.
* Slow drying time (1.5 - 2 hours) and not effecting the characteristics of the film.
* Meet all the Strict Quality Test according to EU (REACH) & US (CPSIA) Performance Standards.
1. Prepare wood surface: sanding.
2. Wipe or brush the wood filler onto the wood surface. If necessary, can mix the pigment color stain in the wood filler. Then, wipe again with clean mops.
3. Air-dry in 1.5 - 2 hours under the room temperature.
4. Sand carefully to make the surface smooth.
5. Continue the next steps of finishing process.
III. STORAGE CONDITIONS
* Product should be stocked at cool, dry condition and under temperature at 260C - 300C.
* Keep the tank tightly closed before and after using.
* Wood filler's ingredients are flammable chemicals, keep away from heat and open flame.
* Used mops are soaked into tank of water after use ( used mops are inflammbale easily by oxygen naturally under dry air).
* Safety working gloves and gauze mask are a must when contacting product. Keep out of eyes, skin and mouth.