- The time for drying is not enough or the temperature of the drying kiln is low.
- The top coat is too thick.
- Adding too much mineral spirit into the finish or varnish, so hindering drying speed.
- Drying conditions are poor.
* Tackling methods:
- Lengthen the time for drying or increase the temperature of the drying kiln.
- Make the topcoat thinner.
- Reduce the volume of mineral spirit and use the kind of mineral spirit as instructed.
- Ask the supplier of the finishes for correct instruction.