* The finish runs ( also called orange peel) because of following reasons:
- The material's density or concentration is too high.
* The finish surface that has holes ( fish eyes or impressions on the surface) is caused by:
- The finish is contaminated by silicone.
- The air and solvent can not easily escape through the outer surface without having any effecting action.
- The finish surface is too wet.
* Causes: You may keep the topcoat material or varnish open in the air too long.
* The finish surface runs because of following reasons:
- Adding too much mineral spirit into the finish.
- Mineral spirit evaporates slowly.
* The finish surface sticks dust because of following reasons:
- The mineral spirit is not suitable.
* Your finish has too high concentration because of following reasons:
- Finishes or varnish are condensed due to oxidation.
- The working environment is not clean: having dust in spraying room, the air, assembly or spraying equipment.
* Your finish surface scratches easily due to following reasons:
- The top coat is not definitely dry.